Efios Rail is an independent railway consulting company which provides extensive services for public transport, conventional and high-speed railway projects. The Efios company has was founded in 2002 and is owned by Erik van Bekkum (LinkedIn Profile of Erik van Bekkum). The photo below, one of a ‘coaching association card’ evaluation that was executed in 2018, depicts the card that best visually expresses the work that Erik van Bekkum does at Efios’ customers.
Throughout the years we have worked as contracted expertise in Railway consulting projects with the following organisations:
- Netherlands’ Ministry of Public Works
- ProRail (Netherlands Railway Infra Provider)
- Infrabel (Belgium Railway Infra Provider)
- Lloyds Register Rail
- NS (Netherlands National Railways)
- NS HiSpeed (Dutch High Speed Line Operator)
- Ansaldo STS
- Thalys International
- Gemeente Amsterdam, Dienst Metro (Noord-Zuid Lijn)
We also have extensive customer references in our non Railway Project Management field in the period 2002 until 2012.
- US Borax
- Shell (SPDC and Shell RTS)
- P&O Nedlloyd
- University of Brisbane
- Dutch Ministry of Public Works
- SDI media
- Rio Tinto mining
Interested? You can get in touch with us through the contact page.